What is an Activity Report?
A brand new feature has been rolled out in Sibro called Activity Report. This report will give you a precise report of all the activities that are being marked with in the software. Go to Settings → Employee Master → Privileges. Here, under the Reports section, you can see the Activity Report option. Please check this checkbox to enable the Activity Report feature.
Where can I see my Activity Report?
Go to the main menu → Reports → Activity Reports. From now onwards, all the user’s day-to-day activities will be recorded here as activity happened date and time, name of the user, and activity name.
To see more details, you can click and expand the corresponding row. You will also have the option to search as per your requirements in the nearby search tab.
How can I filter the activity details?
You can filter the details by clicking on the Apply Filter button. On click, you will have the option to select by Branch, Employee, Activity Type, and Financial Year. You can filter the data accordingly and click Download to save the file locally.
The Apply filter options work according to the Sibro user privileges.
- If your privilege is All in Company, then you can see the activities of all employees in the list. You can also filter all the employees in the Employee Filter
- If your privilege is All in Branch, then you can see the activities of the employees that comes under your branch. You can also filter those employees in the Employee Filter
- If your privilege is Select Business Owners in Company, then you can see only those business owners that you have selected in the Employee Master. You can also filter those business owners in the Appy Filter also
- If your privilege is Self, then you can see only your activities in the list as well as in the Apply Filter option
- If your privilege is Select Branches, then you can see the activities of the employees corresponding to the branches you selected in the Employee Master. The same is applicable in the Apply Filter option
How can I customize my activity report download?
Go to Settings → Templates → Report Download. Here you can see all the major reports. Click to expand and see the data fields that come under the major reports.
Here you can change the data fields position number and remove any unnecessary fields. Then click Update to save the changes. Currently, the Activity Report feature is comprised of tracking around 48 activities.