M/S PRO TRACKED operates https://www.protracked.in/, which provides web application development service, mobile application development service, voice app development and software as a service products.
This page is used to inform website visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service, the Website Name website.
Information Collection and Use
For a better experience while using our Service, we may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information, including but not limited to your name, phone number, and postal address. The information that we collect will be used to contact or identify you.
We want to inform you that whenever you visit our Service, we collect information that your browser sends to us that is called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser version, pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, and other statistics.
Cookies are files with small amount of data that is commonly used an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive.
Our website uses these “cookies” to collection information and to improve our Service. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies, and know when a cookie is being sent to your computer. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
- To facilitate our Service;
- To provide the Service on our behalf;
- To perform Service-related services; or
- To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We want to inform our Service users that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites
Our Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
What personal data do we collect?
- Your username, password, and email address when you sign in to the software.
- Your personal information which you use for creating user profile (eg., first name, last name, company name, contact number, email address, postal address.)
- Your content records with the software (eg., policy, claims, and renewal documents of every policyholder)
How do we use your data?
- We will access your data only when there is support needed.
- We use your contact information only to support you with the software and to send regular news and updates.
- When an IRDAI investigation occurs, we will share your data to the respective authority with your concern.
- We may share your company details on our website with your concern. Eg., client reviews, testimonials, success stories.
How do we protect your data?
- We will strive to protect your data against loss, unauthorised access, misuse, and alteration.
- Under any circumstances, we won’t share your data to third parties for analytics or advertising.
- to have the users identity verified.
- to remember user preferences and settings.
- to analyse site traffic and the users’ interaction with our services.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from them. If we discover that a child under 13 has given us the details, we will immediately delete them from our servers.