Highly user-friendly and beneficial for the targeted group of insurance brokers endows Sibro to grab GoodFirms’ attention amongst the best CRM Software at GoodFirms.
View Sibro’s GoodFirms’ profile to know more about its robust features, uniqueness, and other parameters.
Sibro is owned and developed by the Founder of Protracked – Vivek Stanley. It was started to replace excel sheets for the different insurance broking firms.
What Makes Sibro Unique From Others?
SIBRO is helpful in simplifying and automating the entire operations to do more with less time and resources. The following are features of Sibro made by Protracked incepted in 2015 in Kerala.
- It helps in setting reminders for prospects & renewals
- It helps in tracking follow-ups
- It helps in drafting RFQs in just one click (i.e., Request for Quotes / Quote Slips)
- It also tracks Policy & Endorsement Status (i.e., Payment Received, Policy Document Received, Document Sent to Client, Document Received by Client)
- It sends SMS, Email & WhatsApp messages to the Clients
- It tracks claim status (i.e., Claim Intimation, Receive Documents, Sent to Claim Processor, Approved, Settled, Repudiated, Query Response Awaited, Closed)
- Sibro does the process of following up the clients & claim processors via Email, WhatsApp & SMS.
- The software is helpful in auto reconciling business statements and exposes mistakes in the commission statement.
- It allows the users to merge Duplicate Clients, Insurers, and Policies seamlessly; and to clean up imported data.
Thus, helping to stay organized, act faster, and scale in a better yet effective way endows Sibro to get dubbed as one of the best CRM software systems at GoodFirms.
Washington, D.C. based GoodFirms is a maverick B2B research and reviews firm that aligns its efforts in finding the top software delivering unparalleled services to its clients. GoodFirms’ extensive research process ranks the companies, boosts their online reputation and helps service seekers pick the right technology partner that meets their business needs.
About the Author
Anna Stark is presently working as a Content Writer with GoodFirms – Washington D.C. based B2B Research Company, which bridges the gap between service seekers and service providers. In her current role, Anna shapes every company’s performance and key attributes into words. She firmly believes in the magic of words and equips new strategies that work, always with new ideas, something new to create, and something original to define the firm’s identity.