- 2Tables in RFQ TemplatesCurrently, we can only have Headings and rows in RFQ Templates. We should be able to create tables too via in RFQ Templates.
- 1Auto calculation of quotes from excel chartOn the quote comparison side, it would be helpful if the system can auto compute premium and commission once sum insured is encoded and vice versa. We will upload as an excel, all the possible combin... Read more...
- 1Show Client & Insurer Name during Quote UpdateDuring Quote Update, show the Client Name & insurer Name on the headings section (so user does not forget which insurer it is).
- 1During Quote Update, allow both net to gross & gross to net calculationCurrently, when Gross Premium is changed, the tax rate changes. Instead, it should change the net premium. Also, remove decimal places from Gross Premium as it is currently very hard to type.
- 1Hide Net Premium and Tax in Quote Comparison SheetAdd ability to hide Net Premium & Tax in Quote Comparison Template - because they are not relevant in retail policies
- 1Insurer wise defaults in Quotation RemarksIn Quote Awaited step, we should be able to select from a list of dropdown, the default remarks for that product. That would help in retail policies.